REACH Community and Youth Agency, Inc
Welcome To REACH Community and Youth Agency
A community-centered, no-profit organization providing social, recreational, educational and advocacy programs for children, youth and families of Commack and Half Hollow Hills since 1972.
AFTER SCHOOL CHILD CARE SCHEDULE CHANGES
Our Online Schedule Change Form can only be used to inform REACH if your child is Not Attending on a scheduled day or will be Late Attending on a scheduled day (i.e. after Chorus, Girl Scouts, Club, etc.)
All participants with Consistent schedules who would like to add a day(s) and those with Inconsistent Schedules who would like to request to use the program need to call the REACH Office @631-549-9417 during business hours (9am-5pm) with their requests. Requests will only be taken for the present week.
2021-2022 BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL CHILD CARE ONLINE REGISTRATION
DATE: Online Registration begins on Tuesday, June 1, 2021 @ 9am
- PLEASE REGISTER EARLY!!! ALL FAMILIES MUST RE-REGISTER EVERY YEAR.
- THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL IS THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2021
* In order to start the REACH CYA Child Care Program the first week of school, you must register by Friday, August 13, 2021.
ADDITIONAL CHILD CARE REGISTRATION DEADLINES
- Registrations received through Aug 13, 2021 can start the program September 9, 2021 – space permitting
- Registrations received Aug. 16 – Aug. 25 can start the program Sept. 13 – space permitting
- Registrations received Aug. 26 – Sept. 3 can start the program Sept. 20 – space permitting
- Registrations received the week of Sept. 6 can start the program Sept. 27 – space permitting
- Registrations received during the school year require approximately one week to process.
Online Registration Links by Individual Elementary School appear below.
Click Here ⇒ Otsego Elementary School Child Care Registration Link
Click Here ⇒Paumanok Elementary School Child Care Registration Link
Click Here ⇒Signal Hill Elementary School Child Care Registration Link
Click Here ⇒Sunquam Elementary School Child Care Registration Link
Click Here ⇒Vanderbilt Elementary School Child Care Registration Link
Before and After School Child Care for Half Hollow Hills School District
AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM: 3:15pm to 6:15pm
Consistent Schedule: $12.00
Emergency Use: $14.00 (Plus $10 Monthly Access Fee per family)
Consistent Schedule: $16.00
Emergency Use: $17.00 (Plus $15 Monthly Access Fee per family)
Space is limited. First come, first served.
Enrollment is subject to capacity limits set by NYS Office of Children and Family Services.
A wait list will be established when the program reaches capacity.
Your account must be paid in full prior to registering for the new school year.
Security Deposit can be paid via REACH CYA Portal immediately following Online Registrationor by *Credit Card (*Credit Card convenience fee applies to Security Deposit only) If you currently have a $200 Security Deposit on account you will be given the opportunity to apply it to the 2021-22 school year.
- If Emergency Medication is required to be kept on site you will be sent: Written Medication Consent Form, Individual Health Care Plan, Individual Allergy/Anaphylaxis Plan
- Medication must be submitted with forms.
- If a child has an allergy of any kind you will be sent an Individual Allergy/Anaphylaxis Plan
- If a child has Special Health/Supervision Needs, you will be sent an Individual Health Care Plan.
Click Here for our 2021-22 Elementary School Child Care Parent Handbook
INDEPENDENT COMMUNITY SERVICE PROJECTS FOR MIDDLE AND HIGH SCHOOL YOUTH:⇒ CLICK HERE
Half Hollow Hills UNIVERSAL PRE K PROGRAM
Universal Pre-Kindergarten Application: The Half Hollow Hills Universal Pre-Kindergarten (UPK) program is for children 4 years old by December 31, 2021 and not Kindergarten eligible.
Please click here for a copy of the District’s Universal Pre-K 2021-2022 Application – Please fill out the application and return it as indicated on the form.
A quick look at REACH CYA…
In 2020 REACH CYA provided programs to:
- 3466 Youth ages 4-21
- 888 Adults
- and benefited by 4970 Volunteer hours to the agency
REACH CYA is a part of the Huntington Youth Bureau’s system of comprehensive services.
REACH Community and Youth Agency is primarily funded by the Town of Huntington.
Funding is also received from:
Suffolk County Youth Bureau
NYS Office of Children and Family Services
Community Voices Legislative Funding
Program fees, private contributions and donations of products and services are vital for he programs offered by REACH CYA.
Follow Us! We’re Every Where!