REACH Community and Youth Agency, Inc
2020-2021 BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL CHILD CARE ONLINE REGISTRATION
DATE: Online Registration will begin on Saturday, May 30, 2020 @ 9am
Online Registration Links by Individual Elementary School will appear below:
Links will become active on Saturday May 30, 2020 @ 9am
Click Here ⇒ Otsego Elementary School Child Care Registration Link
Click Here ⇒Paumanok Elementary School Child Care Registration Link
Click Here ⇒Signal Hill Elementary School Child Care Registration Link
Click Here ⇒Sunquam Elementary School Child Care Registration Link
Click Here ⇒Vanderbilt Elementary School Child Care Registration Link
Click Here ⇒ Parent Handbook Please read for important program details and fee information.
- PLEASE REGISTER EARLY!!! ALL FAMILIES MUST RE-REGISTER EVERY YEAR.
- THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL IS TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2020
* In order to start the REACH CYA Child Care Program the first week of school, you must register by Friday, August 7, 2020.
ADDITIONAL CHILD CARE REGISTRATION DEADLINES
- Registrations received through Aug 7, 2020 can start the program September 8, 2020 – space permitting
- Registrations received Aug. 10 – Aug. 21 can start the program Sept. 14 – space permitting
- Registrations received Aug. 24 – Sept. 4 can start the program Sept. 21 – space permitting
- Registrations received the week of Sept. 8 can start the program Sept. 29 – space permitting
- Registrations received during the school year require approximately one week to process.
Your account must be paid in full prior to registering for the new school year.
Security Deposit can be paid via REACH CYA Portal immediately following Online Registrationor by *Credit Card (*Credit Card convenience fee applies to Security Deposit only) New Info! If you currently have a $200 security deposit on account you will be given the opportunity to apply it to the 2020-21 school year.
AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM: 3:15pm to 6:15pm
Consistent Schedule: $11.00
Inconsistent Schedule: $13.00
Consistent Schedule: $15.00
Inconsistent Schedule: $17.00 (space permitting)
Enrollment is subject to capacity limits set by NYS Office of Children and Family Services.
A wait list will be established when the program reaches capacity.
Emergency Medication: If your child requires emergency medication to be kept on site you and your child’s physician must complete a Written Medication Consent Form and Individual Health Care Plan for each medication. A REACH CYA staff member will contact you regarding Required Forms and Medication Drop-Off Procedures/Deadlines. Failure to comply with requirements and deadlines will jeopardize registration and/or start date.
|Click Here ⇒ Parent Handbook Please read for important program details and additional fee information.|
REACH CYA Before and After School Child Care Parent Handbook Info is also posted below:
Past Due Accounts/Suspension