I need your help in maintaining one of REACH CYA’s most valued treasures…”Jill”.
We need to establish some limits regarding employees texting Jill before we start smelling the foul odor of burn-out!
Although texting has become the convenient norm even in business situations we must implement some clear parameters regarding when it is and it is not appropriate to text her. We can no longer allow Jill to be texted by employees at all hours of the day, night and on weekends.
Jill’s formal office hours are 11am-6:30pm. Since Jill also oversees the Before School Program she is available via text during Before School Program hours by Before School Program Employees – for Emergencies Only.
- You are unable to make your shift due to emergency
- A staff worker did not show up
- Your program is out of ratio
- An incident during program requires Jill’s immediate attention (Student gets hurt or hurts another student)
Please text or call Jill at office (631-549-9417) from 11am-6:30pm or you can email Jill anytime @ JLubeck@reachcya.org for all Non-Emergencies:
- Pay check questions
- Supply/Snack needs
- Programmatic/Curricullum questions/concerns
- Seeking to take days off in future
- Student’s behavioral concerns which does not require immediate attention
- Paperwork issues
Thank you for your help and cooperation in this matter and thank you for all you do, for the kids, every single day.
For those of you who have adhered to this policy, we thank you. For those of you who might recognize your inappropriate actions…please do not text Jill an apology. (Especially before 11am or after 6:30pm)